It’s kinda crazy how much I love a charging cable, but the only thing worse than not having a cell/wifi signal is not being able to charge. Here are the reasons why I’m obsessed with this cable:
- The quality is excellent. No fraying or kinking like the cheap ones or even the Apple ones.
- It’s super long… 10 feet long. For some reason, the outlets seem to be in the most inconvenient places compared to where the bed/chairs are in medical settings (or airports or hotels), so this allows you to charge your iPhone/iPad while still using it instead of sitting it on the window sill across the room. This is extra helpful when they have a bed alarm on you so you can’t go get your device yourself.
- The weighted ball is surprisingly helpful. I wedge this between the mattress and the side of the bed (the plastic handle thing with the bed controls) so the cable doesn’t accidentally fall to the floor.
- The ball also helps relieve tension between your device and the outlet so there’s less risk of your device falling and the screen shattering. The extra long length helps with this too.
- It’s pretty. I have the navy one (my favorite color) but there’s also zebra, rose and some other colors.
I also love using this at home by the couch or in bed. It’s by far my most used charger and after 6 months of heavy use it still looks brand new.